Morse Motor Vehicle Co.
Launched at the end of 1904, the Morse steamer had a 3-cylinder horizontal single-acting 20 h p engine, with direct drive to the rear axle. It had a five-passenger tonneau body, and a hood like that of a gasoline car. Made from 1904 – 1906, it was joined by a conventional 4-cylinder gasoline car, which lasted until 1909. The company was then reorganized as the Easton Machine Company, and made a gasoline car called the Morse.